Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Dr Randy Pausch A Shining Star



Tribute to Dr Randy Pausch

I watched this on Oprah and couldn't believe what I was seeing - What an inspirational person this man is - I then found his entire lecture on you tube and watched it and OH MY GOODNESS - he lost his battle with pancreatic cancer last Friday and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family

I found his lecture to be so helpful and if you have the time please go and see it - you wont be sorry!

I love the many sayings he has and the one that really hit home base with me was - "You just have to decide if you're a Tigger or an Eeyore" - so true!

Thank you Dr Paush for your inspiration and your example.

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Hey, git posting woman! I've been to bloody Ireland & back & still no new stuff from you!