Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Back in the world of business

Well today was my first day back in the rat race - after a 4 year sabbatical from the working life - well office - a womans work is never done - actually that is not true really - well not for me - my hubby doesn't mind cooking and cleaning and doing his share if need be.

I just think as a rule - the one that stays home should be the one that cleans and does the house work - but when both are working its shared.

I must say after not being at work for so long - 4 years is the longest I have not worked - sure is tiring hey but SUCH a good feeling.

I am temping at the moment so its only for a few days - I think its cool for now and also I can then decide when I want to work. Although I can see that I wont BE saying no to any assignments anytime soon as I am THRILLED to be working again - should have done this a long time ago. The only time I would though is if one of my gabba's come out to visit from overseas and then I can have that time off - but for the most part its work as usual or should I say till the next assignment or hopefully a permanent position I really want comes along.

Anyway so far so good and I will let you know how it was by the end of this assignment for now - I feel good, I am tired but its a good tired and I need to get to bed so night all and SALA KAHLE

No comments: